Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

Week 4 Reflection

My highlight this week was finishing a good amount of my contract work because i was working Interdependently  and realising I work better with other people I don't really work with and me just working only.

A challenge this week was learning how to work out place value with equations.But I gave it a try and I did really good for myself and understood how to work out equations with place value.

Something that I did in the footsteps of Jesus is show mercy in the school and outside of school and 
help the younger students and help learn the younger children the chant  for the day of our whole school swimming competition.

Iv'e shown the mercy value this week by helping the teachers and being helpful to the new students in our school. 

1 comment:

  1. Great mahi in maths Kata, can you explain what you did to help teachers and new students?

    ReplyDelete