Pages

Tuesday 9 February 2021

Week 1,Reflection

  The first week of school started,I was over joyed with happiness meeting my friends again and making new friends this year,The first week of school was frightening but also exciting.I also made new friends Last week.

The highlight of my week has been great iv'e been on the task I have been given I also worked with new people and students i knew last year.Also other highlight is working with a new teacher.


What challenged me was writing an explanation for becoming house group captain.It took me half a day to submit it Because I wanted it to be the best of my ability,another challenged was painting our art we are making.


What I'm looking forward to the most this year is working with my new classmates collaborating with my new teacher giving everything a try and becoming a good role model for P.C.S.   

2 comments:

  1. It has been awesome seeing you work with different people over the week. I cannot wait to work with you more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to school kata and you have set some great goals for yourself, proud in your confidence to step out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete