Pages

Friday 19 February 2021

Weekly Reflection

 The highlight of my week was going to tech for the first time this week . It was really fun Because we did cool activities with Mr Subritzky.The most challenging thing this week was when we did maths groups with Whaea Danni because I couldn't understand what place value was.Something I want to work on next week is getting our whole house group to learn the chant for our whole school swimming competition so we are good to go.This week I have Shown the mercy value outside in the playground and helping the teachers.What my looking forward to next week is our swimming competition were having,because I would like to see every one enjoying themselves and being supportive on the day.  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job leading your whanau group Kata, it was awesome to watch you step up and take charge. You are making great progress with your understanding in maths. Keep working hard and you will nail it!

    ReplyDelete