Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2020

my weekend

Last weeks weekend my mum decided to go spend the weekend in kaitaia and see our dad.

while we were their we just played on our devices.
But later in the day my dad said lets go to 90 mile beach for a drive.

At first no one listened so he said it the second time but still no one listened so he had to raise his voice and say it again.


Then we put our devices down away from our faces and we all said *yeah* lets go to the beach.


As we were getting ready to go to the beach we had to get warm clothes on.So we left the house driving to the beach and having lots of fun running up and down the sandhills.


When it was getting a bit dark we went back home had dinner get changed in our pjames and watch movies.


It was the next day we all slept in till 9:00 am when my siblings git up the play on their chromebooks and one sibling on
the xbox.


But not me i get changed brush my teeth and have some ceril.Today was a boring day we did nothing we just watched Netflix and play on our devices.

So it was getting close to the end of the day when we go to bed.And it was our last day to go back to our Nanas & Papa's house.

Its the next day we all had break-fast got changed said bye to our dad because he had to go down to whangarei for work.

and then we packed all our stuff in the the car and drove back to Taemaro.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I bet it felt good to run around on the beach Kata, especially during lockdown! 🌊

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Kata that sounds fun keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kataraina, my name is Grace and I go to Paroa school.
    I really like how you said what you did in lots of detail.
    To be BTB (Better Than Before) you should have reread your work to check for spelling errors and have sombody else reread it to make sure it makes sence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kataraina, my name is Grace and I go to Paroa school.
    I really like how you said what you did in lots of detail.
    To be BTB (Better Than Before) you should have reread your work to check for spelling errors and have somebody else reread it to make sure it makes sence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Kataraina , My name is Maya and I go to paroa school Grey mouth , I love how you added so much detail and work effort into this piece of writing, Next time to make it more extravagant you could add some more punctuation and more information about your weekend,

    Thanks , Maya

    ReplyDelete