Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2019

Guy fawkes/Fireworks

Should the sale of Guy Fawkes be banned😉


I agree to ban Guy Fawkes/Fireworks because they frighten animals,do damage to houses and can get out of control.

An argument to stop people buying Guy Fawkes is to tell the government to start banning fireworks.

Reasons why we should banned Guy Fawkes/Fireworks
1.Guy Fawkes hurt people.
2.They frighten animals.
3. Sometimes they get out of control.
4.They can interrupt your hearing.
5.And may set fires. 

If you do have Guy fawkes and you light them, first tell your neighbour that you are doing fireworks so they know and they can put their pets inside the house.

I agree to ban Guy Fawkes /Fireworks in 2020.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Joshua from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked that you explained why.
    I learnt that it is dangers.
    Maybe you could tell me more
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Josh

    ReplyDelete