Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

My goal for my report


Reading


What I am proud of in reading is completing my contract
and what I find difficult  was sometimes
I don concentrate on my wrok
and what i improved making the right choice.



RE



what I am proud of in re is knowing a lot about God and the Holy spirit
 but what is difficult was finding the bible quotes and reading the old languge
and what i improved was getting better at finding bible story's and knowing the
language.




Maths




what i am proud in math is getting better at my basic facts and what was difficult was i need to work on my division and time tables but what i improved was getting my score higher in my baice facts.




Art




what i am proud  in art is giving something a go in art when its hard but what was diffcult
was trying to look the same
but what i improved was doing our best shot of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment